Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] How to generate C code

Thank you, I'm going to check what can be useful for our scope.

Regards.

Il 23/07/2014 15.13, Etienne Juliot ha scritto:
A new project at Eclipse Foundation has been created to centralize UML code generators.
Its name is Eclipse UML Generators http://www.eclipse.org/umlgen/

And there is already a contribution for a UML2C generator.

This project welcomes any new contribution to target a new language.