Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] How to recompile Papyrus standalone

Hi, Christian and Andrew

   The problem for me is installer fail to import projects into workplace, After I change the git location option from .git/xxx in workspace to git/xxxx in installation location, all the project belong to Papyrus UML are imported. (Only 89 projects)  However, all the projects in "Other Project" workset. seems group task is failure. Then After reading the papyrus.setup file, I manually group the projects by the pattern description.  But I am not sure which is the main project, i just right click org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.appearance to run as eclipse application.

   Btw, the way I try to configure same as Andrew, but the next button is disabled.

   Everything seems fine now, I found all the layout and color can be controlled by CSS. For the next step, I`d like to add the function(or plugins) described as follows:
   Right click the Actor in use case diagram, add the function in the poped menu such as color use case, to change the use case color and relative operations in class diagrams.
   Could you give me some clues for this? If there is a tutorials, that will be much helpful.
 Thanks,

Yilong