Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Git : Formatting and Whitespace

Hi,

Following up on this myself, I see that, in fact, we already have project settings telling Eclipse that the Xtend sources in the org.eclipse.papyrus.def project are ISO8859-1 encoded (I was mistaken about the Cp1252 encoding).

It would seem, according to the Git history, that I already fixed this problem, myself, and subsequently forgot about it.  Sorry about the noise!

cW