Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] How to recompile Papyrus standalone

Hi,

I'd recommend using the new Oomph setup model for Papyrus.

Download and run the Oomph installer [1].  Choose an Eclipse package to base your setup on (I'd suggest the Standard package; in any case, it must be the Luna version) and on the second page of the wizard, drag and drop the papyrus.setup file [2] from your Git clone of Papyrus onto the Eclipse.org node.  Now you'll be able to choose the specific sub-components of Papyrus that you want to import from Git into your workspace to edit; just expand Eclipse.org/<User>/Papyrus/Main and add the UML component to your set-up.  The PDE target is taken care of for you, ensuring that it includes all of the dependencies needed to compile Papyrus.

HTH,

Christian

[2] Find the papyrus.setup file in the releng/org.eclipse.papyrus.oomph folder in your Git clone.