[mdt-papyrus.dev] Findbugs is enabled for Papyrus-Master

Hi all,

We’re making some progress in modernizing the Papyrus build (Not as fast as we’d hope to, due to Luna and Papyrus 1.0.0 getting closer, but still :) ). Findbugs is now enabled on the Tycho build:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Master-Analysis/

We had to make a separate build, because it takes more than an hour to analyze the Papyrus main plug-ins.

We’re still having trouble with migrating the tests to Tycho, but this should be ready shortly after the Luna release

Have a nice week-end,

Camille

Camille Letavernier

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Papyrus : http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus

Back to the top