Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Write access on applied Profile (ReadOnlyHandler mechanism)

LETAVERNIER Camille a écrit :
st this has initially been implemented this way).

But in Cédric's case, I think it should be done programmatically: the goal is to define "hidden" profiles, so the user shouldn't have to make the profile writable explicitly. So, the solution is to properly implement makeWritable in the AppliedProfileReadOnlyHandler, and call it when necessary. By default, all imported/referenced/applied resources are read-only.

AppliedProfileReadOnlyHandler.makeWritable() return false.
How can I change the behavior ? Is there some documentations or examples ?
Is there a documentation on the ReadOnly mechanism (a lot of Javadoc is missing !) ?

  Thanks,
   Cedric

Back to the top