Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Test Jobs - Master

Hi,

The remaining test failures have been either fixed or annotated. More specifically:

Ø      org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.activity.tests.canonical.TestActivityChildNodeInStructuredActivity.testToManageOpaqueAction

Annotated as Failing

Ø      org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.stereotypeproperty.TestLayoutWithStereotype.testLayoutStereotypeApplicationOnClass

Annotated as Invalid Test. The behavior is correct, but the test is too strict (Works on Windows, not on Linux)

Ø      org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.nattable.requirement.tests.tests.TableCreationInSysMLModelTest.testCreationAndDestructionOnRootModel

Ø      org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.nattable.requirement.tests.tests.TableCreationInSysMLModelTest.testCreationAndDestructionOnRequirement

Ø      org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable.views.tests.tests.TableCreationTest.testCreationAndSynchronization

Ø      org.eclipse.papyrus.editor.integration.tests.tests.PageManagerTests.testContainedNatTableDeletion

Ø      org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.tools.tests.tests.ContentProviderTest.singleValuePropertyGraphicalTest

Ø      There is also an additional (8th) test, which fails or pass, in an undeterministic manner (Related to the Properties view generation). This test should be completely fixed by change 24643, which is waiting on Gerrit (I still need to review that)

Fixed

So, we now have:

-          8470 green tests

-          47 @Ignore (Which still need to be removed or replaced with conditional annotations)

-          60 Tests ignored via conditional annotations (Which still need to be run on a specific Job)

o   Most of them (49/60) are in Timing and Requirement Diagrams tests

All jobs for Papyrus/Master are now green, so we’ll be able to detect regressions much faster. I’ve also disabled Kepler builds, so you shouldn’t receive any e-mail from Hudson builds anymore (Unless something is actually broken)

(Note: that’s for Buckminster; we don’t have Tycho-based Test builds yet)

Regards,

__________________________

Camille Letavernier

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Almost all our jobs are now green for Luna. There are only 7 remaining failures on Trunk Nightly Tests (7/8461):

    org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.activity.tests.canonical.TestActivityChildNodeInStructuredActivity.testToManageOpaqueAction

    org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.stereotypeproperty.TestLayoutWithStereotype.testLayoutStereotypeApplicationOnClass

    org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.nattable.requirement.tests.tests.TableCreationInSysMLModelTest.testCreationAndDestructionOnRootModel

    org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.nattable.requirement.tests.tests.TableCreationInSysMLModelTest.testCreationAndDestructionOnRequirement

    org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable.views.tests.tests.TableCreationTest.testCreationAndSynchronization

    org.eclipse.papyrus.editor.integration.tests.tests.PageManagerTests.testContainedNatTableDeletion

    org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.tools.tests.tests.ContentProviderTest.singleValuePropertyGraphicalTest

There are also a few ignored tests, but that’s a different matter; we need to focus on these ones first. There is also an additional (8th) test, which fails or pass, in an undeterministic manner (Related to the Properties view generation). This test should be completely fixed by change 24643, which is waiting on Gerrit (I still need to review that)

So, there are:

-          2 tests related to the diagram

-          4 tests related to the nattable framework or implementation

-          1 test related to the content providers (EMF Facet 0.2 / Properties view integration)

I can handle the last one, but it would be nice to fix the remaining ones, soon (~ end of next week), in order to have only green builds.

Thanks,

Camille

Back to the top