Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Gerrit breaks remote branch clean-up?

Hi,

The set of permissions has been updated to enforce the workflow we’ve agreed a few months ago:

-          archives/*: Creation is allowed, deletion is forbidden

-          bugs/*: Creation and deletion are allowed (But we should always “move” the branches to archives/bugs/* before/while deleting them)

-          committers/<committer-id>/*: Creation and deletion are allowed for a single committer (The namespace of the branch must match the committer id)

-          streams/*: Creation is allowed, deletion is forbidden

-          Root: Creation and deletion are forbidden (The only case for this is master/, which should not be deleted)

If you need to delete a branch for which you don’t have the commit rights (e.g. an erroneous branch in streams/* or archives/*), you should open a Bugzilla on Community/Git

Contributors are not allowed anymore to have their own namespace under committers/*. In theory, all non-committers contributions should now go through Gerrit, but we may need to improve this process for merging big contribution branches.

Camille