[mdt-papyrus.dev] Read-Only mechanism

Hi,

Currently, I am working on task 4300079. I have an EMF resource to store theme preferences.
This resource is saved in workspace preference folder (<workspace_uri>/.plugins/oep.infra.gmfdiag.css/themes.xmi).

When I use  PropertyEditorFactory from Papyrus layer to get existing edition dialog for EMF references, all fields in dialog aren't editable. I think problem comes
from Read-Only API and in particular from ReferencedModelReadOnlyHandler.
The verification is made in method AbstactPropertyEditor#checkInput()  when editor ask if  data source input is editable.

Someone would have an idea to resolve this problem ?

Gabriel
--

  Gabriel PASCUAL
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Back to the top