From: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of WOUTERS Laurent
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 3:12 PM
To: Papyrus Project list
Subject: Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Deprecated folder in repository

Hello all,

Thanks for the swift feedback!
Then based on Camille's answer I propose to remove the content of the deprecated folder and tag the commits with tags as "last/<bundleID>". I can take this action.
Subsequent retiring of deprecated plugins/features would just be their removal and the tag creation of a tag in the same format.

Regarding the developer plugins and features I think, I think Camille's proposal is a good one. The difficulty is in identifying the plugins and features. As a reference, I have included below a list of the features and plugins (by ID) that are in the "features", "plugins" and "extraplugins", but are not part of any build. Some of them I have already identified as developer bundles but all help in the identification is welcome :)

I think the best possible result would be to only have built plugins and features in the "features", "plugins" and "extraplugins" folder. As mentioned by Camille, an additional "developer" folder would be really helpful for Andrew and everybody else.

Regards,
Laurent

---- List of features and plugins not built org.eclipse.papyrus.alf.sdk-feature
org.eclipse.papyrus.customization.fragment.feature
org.eclipse.papyrus.design.profile.feature
org.eclipse.papyrus.extra.layout.feature
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.queries.feature
org.eclipse.papyrus.team.feature
org.eclipse.papyrus.adl4eclipse.profile
org.eclipse.papyrus.adl4eclipsetool
org.eclipse.papyrus.adl4eclipsetool.assistant
org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen
org.eclipse.papyrus.def
org.eclipse.papyrus.design.profile.architecture
org.eclipse.papyrus.design.profile.architecture.edit
org.eclipse.papyrus.design.profile.architecture.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.dev.java.utils
org.eclipse.papyrus.dev.view.services.edit.request
org.eclipse.papyrus.developer.profile
org.eclipse.papyrus.diagramdev.modelexplorer
org.eclipse.papyrus.diagramtemplate.doc
org.eclipse.papyrus.doc
org.eclipse.papyrus.documentation.plugin
org.eclipse.papyrus.documentation.plugin.edit
org.eclipse.papyrus.documentation.plugin.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.domaincodegen.ui
org.eclipse.papyrus.domaincontextcodegen
org.eclipse.papyrus.domaincontextcodegen.edit
org.eclipse.papyrus.domaincontextcodegen.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.editor.perspectiveconfiguration
org.eclipse.papyrus.emf.facet.custom.doc
org.eclipse.papyrus.emf.facet.custom.metamodel.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.emf.facet.custom.metamodel.editor.doc
org.eclipse.papyrus.emf.facet.doc
org.eclipse.papyrus.facade
org.eclipse.papyrus.facade.codegen
org.eclipse.papyrus.facade.definition.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.facade.edit
org.eclipse.papyrus.facade.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.facade.utils
org.eclipse.papyrus.gmf.editPoliciesstates
org.eclipse.papyrus.gmf.editpartview
org.eclipse.papyrus.gmf.figureview
org.eclipse.papyrus.gmfgenextension
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core.serviceregistry
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core.serviceregistry.edit
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core.serviceregistry.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core.serviceregistry.test
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.emf.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.emf.embeddededitor
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.emf.facet.queries
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.emf.newchild
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.extendedtypes.editor
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.extendedtypes.elementtypeview
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.debug
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable.doc
org.eclipse.papyrus.java.template
org.eclipse.papyrus.layers.dev.ui
org.eclipse.papyrus.layers.documentation
org.eclipse.papyrus.layers.integrationtests
org.eclipse.papyrus.layers.stackmodel.tests
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.gridAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.horizontalAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.horizontalSymmetryAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.horizontalTreeAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.radialAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.springAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.treeAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.verticalAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.algorithms.verticalSymmetryAlgorithm
org.eclipse.papyrus.layout.subeditor.gmf
org.eclipse.papyrus.operation.editor.xtext
org.eclipse.papyrus.operation.editor.xtext.ui
org.eclipse.papyrus.osgi.profile
org.eclipse.papyrus.parsers
org.eclipse.papyrus.robotml.help
org.eclipse.papyrus.spem2.profile
org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.sysmloveruml.codegen
org.eclipse.papyrus.team.collaborative.controlmode
org.eclipse.papyrus.team.collaborative.core
org.eclipse.papyrus.team.collaborative.strategy
org.eclipse.papyrus.team.collaborative.svn
org.eclipse.papyrus.team.svn
org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.compare.ui
org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.domain
org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.emftree
org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.ui.perspectiveconfiguration