De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Gabriel Pascual
Envoyé : mercredi 2 avril 2014 18:07
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Team feature

Hi,

Since last update from master, I have an error in plugin oep.team.svn.
Error is on SVNLockHandler class about unimplemented methods.

Does Papyrus need Team feature to run ?

Thank's

Gabriel

--

Gabriel PASCUAL
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Back to the top