[mdt-papyrus.dev] Fwd: Using Papyrus' model data structure in another eclipse plugin

Hello Papyrus folks,

I'm trying to use Papyrus' model data structure in another eclipse
plugin (linuxtools TMF) to be able to correlate modeling and tracing.
To do so, I'd need to know what is exactly the data structure used to
store models in Papyrus, and how it is possible to load and read a
model ?
By reading Papyrus' code accessible via git, we didn't find this
structure and had the impression it was using some other resource from
eclipse modeling, as the model is stored using xml format.

Thank you,
Raphaël

Back to the top