De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Cedric Dumoulin
Envoyé : lundi 24 mars 2014 17:25
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Cycle in project dependencies

   Hi,

  It seems that there is a cycle in the project dependencies. This is introduce by the oep.junit.utils plugin.
  The cycle appears when the test plugins are loaded.

For example, there is the following cycle :
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core,
org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core.sasheditor.di,
org.eclipse.papyrus.junit.utils,
org.eclipse.papyrus.views.modelexplorer, org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.core.

When tests plugins are loaded, more dependencies are introduce. In our case, oep.infra.core.sasheditor.di depends on the new junit.utils, which depends on modelexplorer and core.

   My point of view is that in noway oep.sasheditor.di should depend on modelexplorer or core.
So, junit.utils should not depends on these packages. Maybe junit.utils should be split in two plugin: one with the new mechanism, and no dependencies on other plugins, one with the util methods (which depends on other Papyrus plugins).

   Cedric