Otherwise, if it's just a plug-in configuration parameter on the build job, then any committer with permission to modify our Hudson project can do that.

Cheers,

Christian

On Mar 24, 2014, at 10:59 AM, GERARD Sebastien 166342 <Sebastien.GERARD@xxxxxx> wrote:

Question: do we know whom is to be contacted to satisfy our need of test job configuration?

De : LETAVERNIER Camille
Envoyé : ‎24/‎03/‎2014 15:42
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [PROVENANCE  INTERNET] Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Hudson with @Ignore

Hi Benoit, hi all,

To properly visualize the test results, you can import the raw XML data into the Eclipse/JUnit view (Build artifacts -> Papyrus-TestResults.zip). The ignored tests will (should?) be properly displayed. AFAIK, this information is not displayed on Hudson.

Also, to improve the clarity of test results, we have recently implemented new JUnit annotation:

430023: [Papyrus Tests] Papyrus shall propose different levels of testing, to allow test-driven development

They can either fail or ignore the test, depending on the job configuration (However, there currently isn’t any way to “configure” the test job for these annotations, so they are currently ignored). The idea would be to replace all @Ignore annotations with more specific and configurable annotations, to have more accurate results. In this case, the annotation would be @InvalidTest (Which is ignored in the default test configuration). See Bug 430023 for more details on these annotations.

Regards,
Camille
Camille Letavernier
+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx
CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)