[mdt-papyrus.dev] -1 for Philippe Roland on modeling.mdt.papyrus by Cedric Dumoulin

Cedric Dumoulin voted:
    -1
Sorry, but it is the first time that I hear the name of Philippe.
I have checked the Papyrus repository, and I haven\'t found significant
contribution that can help me to say \'yes\'.
Futhermore, it seem that other regular commiters on head also don\'t know
Philippe.
Also, there is no indication on what will be the contributions of Philippe.

For me, before becomming a Papyrus commiter, candidate should:
- know the Papyrus Architecture, coding style, project naming scheme, ...
- participate to the news list
- propose a significant contribution that is reviewed, endorsed and
commited by a commiter.
- still have a new proposal or code to contribute to Papyrus
- let him/her be known to other commiters (news and dev list participation,
bugs patches, ...)

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top