[mdt-papyrus.dev] Using one of papyrus's views in another eclipse tool

Hello Papyrus' folks,

I'm currently working on using modeling to do automated performance analysis with MARTE and LTTng. The first step I wanted to reach is to be able to setup a developer environment for papyrus so I'll be able to understand what is its structure and use its API and views in another eclipse tool's view.
The problem here is that when I follow the steps described in [1], I end up having more than 10000 errors during the build. Moreover, there is often a GC out of memory error even on a computer with 16GB of RAM when I try to correct the missing dependencies.

Would it be possible to explain me how to setup the developper environment, and which packages I should import to have a working version of Papyrus in which I can investigate ?

Thanks,

RB

[1]: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Developer_Guide

Back to the top