[mdt-papyrus.dev] Kepler & Juno: Branch 0.9.X

Hello all,

On next Monday (08/27), I will create the 0.9.X branch on the svn, and we’ll start a different build for Kepler / 0.10 for the trunk. The commits will probably -not- be suspended during this period. I’ll also try not to block the 0.9.X build. The plug-ins versions will be updated (To 0.9.1 and 0.10.0) once both builds work correctly.

Once the 0.9.X branch is built, the new bug fixes will have to be ported on both the Trunk and the 0.9.X branch (New features should only be committed on the trunk, after the 0.9.X branch has been created).

Regards,

Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Papyrus : http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus

Back to the top