[mdt-papyrus.dev] Visualize Elements Programmatically

Hello,

I could need some help to integrate papyrus in my RCP application. I have an opened diagram editor containing an activity diagram. I can add an element programmatically to the diagram and see it in the model explorer. Now I want to make it visible in the editor programmatically. Could someone give me a hint how to do this, please? I already posted my first approach in the forum but there was no answer: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/225850/870190/#msg_870190 The important part starts at the comment: /* Visualize initial node */.

Many Thank's
Johannes Bürdek

Back to the top