[mdt-papyrus.dev] 0 for Olivier Mélois on modeling.mdt.papyrus by Remi Schnekenburger

Remi Schnekenburger voted:
    0
I do abstain for the vote for the following reasons:
- I do not want to put veto on this candidate, because the code I have seen
from him seems to be OK.
- however, Olivier must be aware of Eclipse contribution rules. When
creating a patch which is commited by some other developer, the patch
should be attached to the bug. This is a strong requirement for the release
review preparation.

Thanks,
=?UTF-8?Q?R=C3=83=C2=A9mi?=

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/