[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus M6 build on Wednesday

Hello all,

On Wednesday (March 21), we will build Papyrus 0.9M6. You still have one day to push the changes you wish to see on this version. The commits will be blocked tomorrow, Tuesday, at 3pm.

This build will include all the features/plugins we’ve removed from M4/M5 (Because they were not ready yet). Some deprecated plug-ins will also be removed.

The commits will be blocked on the trunk from Tuesday (March 20) at 3pm to Wednesday in the afternoon. I will keep you informed.

This only affects the Trunk; you’re still free to commit on the branch.

Regards,

Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Back to the top