[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus architecture

Hello,

During the Architecture refactoring, a few plug-ins have not been taken into account, either because we didn’t know what to do about them, or because they’ve been created right after the architecture had been validated. We now need to take a decision about these plug-ins. Here’s the list of uncategorized plug-ins, with a suggestion of Layer for each of them:

Plugins/core:

org.eclipse.papyrus.extensionpoints.editors: infra/gmfdiag

org.eclipse.papyrus.readonly: infra/emf

org.eclipse.papyrus.svn: new layer, team

org.eclipse.xtext.gmf.glue: infra/xtext ? infra/gmfdiag ? Somewhere else ? It’s a mix between these two technologies, independent from UML.

Plugins/others:

org.eclipse.papyrus.navigator: deprecated ?

org.eclipse.papyrus.outline.emftree: Cédric, any idea ?

org.eclipse.papyrus.parsers: I think only marte uses this plug-in. It should probably be somewhere in the extra. It should still have a layer, though.

Plugins/profile-tool:

org.eclipse.papyrus.resource: deprecated ?

org.eclipse.papyrus.resource.edit: deprecated ?

org.eclipse.papyrus.resource.migration: Tristan, any idea ?

org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.converted: deprecated ?

org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.standard.converted: deprecated ?

It seems the navigator and resource plug-ins are deprecated since we’re using the EMF Facet-based ModelExplorer. I’m not sure about that, so any advice is welcome.

Additionally, the controlmode.* plug-ins should move from infra/services to the new team/ layer.

Best regards,

Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Back to the top