[mdt-papyrus.dev] new plugins in trunk/incoming

Hi all,

  I commited new plugins in trunk/incoming.

To test them, you need to install EMF-Facet M7 (and not M6 !)or the EMF-Facet nightly build ( http://download.eclipse.org/facet/updates/nightly/)

-          oep.sysml.facets

o   provides the facets to display and edit the element stereotyped with sysml

-          oep.sysml.table.allocation

o   a table to edit and create allocations

-          oep.sysml.table.requirement

o   a table to edit and create requirements

o   currently there is a bug : the columns coming from Requirements are not displayed : to display them : unapply and reapply the Facet called requirementsFacets

-          oep.table.common

o   a common plugin for table editors

-          oep.table.default

o   the default table which  allow to edit all EObject

-          oep.table.instance

o   the model used to create the papyrus table

-          oep.table.menu

o   the menu for the table (currently, some menus are displayed twice, I’m going to correct that in few days)

-          oep.table.modelexplorer

o   allow to display tables in the model explorer

-          oep.table.widgets.celleditors.uml

o   cell editor for uml

Have fun with these new features and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

--

Vincent Lorenzo

01-69-08-17-24