De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Cedric Dumoulin
Envoyé : jeudi 14 avril 2011 12:27
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] How to pages on wiki

  Hi,

  I have started some "how to" section on the wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Developer_Guide#How_To_...

I have created a new 'how to' page providing code examples for current Papyrus tasks. For now there is the following entries:

I will add new examples on the fly.
Feel free to contribute your code examples for common tasks.

  Hope this help,
   Cedric

Back to the top