De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Paulo Alexandre Costa
Envoyé : lundi 14 mars 2011 18:14
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Help in customization

Hi, everybody.

I'm interested in knowing better the papyrus 4 uml.

My objective is to add more functionalities but i have no clue where do I start.

Searching for more informations in the site http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/Papyrus, I've found the svn address in which one there are three folders: branches, trunk and tags. So, my first doubt is which of these directories I should download. I'd like to ask all off you where do I Start.

Any help would be of great help!

Thank you!!!!

--
Paulo Alexandre da Silva Costa

GREat-UFC http://great.ufc.br/
Mestrando Ciência da Computação

Universidade Federal do Ceará

"While 2SAT is in P, 3SAT is NP-complete. This shows that innocent changes in a problem may lead to drastic changes in the complexity."

"A velocidade impressionante dos computadores é de utilidade limitada se os programas que neles rodam usam algoritmos ineficientes."

Back to the top