[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Papyrus] Release 0.7.0 is out!

Hi all,

The 0.7.0 release of Papyrus is now public! You can access to this release using the standard modeling discovery interface, or using the standard update site.

SVN repository:

-          I created a tag for the 0.7.0 release.

-          I created a branch (branches/0.7.X), in which bug fixes should be done for the next service release (SR1), which will be probably done in September 2010. This is the recommended branch for the next commits

-          I locked the trunk for a few days, so all committers will be warned that they have to switch to the branch. You can use the switch command on SVN to change your repository location.

Update site and Discovery modeling interface:

-          The release is accessible from both update site addresses: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/ and http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/releases/

-          As I did not know how to change the update site URL for the discovery interface, I left the release under the nightly update site address, even if I would prefer not to. I will ask the changes in a bug fix for the next service release of Eclipse, in September.

-          The next nightly builds for Papyrus 0.7.1 will be put in the http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/helios/ site, in order to keep safe the release.

Plugin and feature numbers:

-          The plugins and features version number will be set to 0.7.1.qualifier in the branch, in order to target the next service release.

Thanks for your job and contributions!

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER
+33 1 69 08 48 48