Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Latest commits

Hi

On 04/01/2016 11:54, Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:
My OCL2QVTp still relies on Epsilon, I'm unsure that we need to change this now, but I'm happy to translate it to java if you wanted.
This is in a 'build' plugin so it does not contribute to the QVTd distribution. It can therefore continue to use Epsilon, but not from the existing location within the QVTd distribution. You'll need to change the MANIFEST and OOMPH and ...

Comparing QVTc2QVTu, QVTu2QVTm and QVTm2QVTp Java/Epsilon versions, there does not seem to be a major difference in line count. I find the Java Visitor structure helpful. A Java version responds to refactoring etc. Since you have a working prototype and test cases you should find that a Java rewrite is relatively easy. I certainly found the QVTm2QVTp test cases very helpful for that rewrite. OCL2QVTp and QVTm2QVTp should be able to share quite a few utility functions.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top