[mdt-ocl.dev] OCL RC3 debugger changes

Hi

While refreshing the debugger tutorial for Mars, I discovered a major howler in the debugging of IteratorExp and LetExp leading to a CCE and generally useless functionality.

The fix requires an API change to correctly create a nested debug evaluation environment, therefore RC3 has breaking API changes for org.eclipse.ocl.examples.debug. I am pretty sure that nobody, other than QVTd, is extending the debugger so I don't anticipate this causing anybody any problems.

If you are affected, please let me know and I will do my best to help you accommodate the changes. (Without LetExp and IteratorExp the debugger was essentially useless anyway.) There is now a JUnit test!

The fixes can be previewed at https://hudson.eclipse.org/ocl/job/buckminster-ocl-branch-tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/MDT-OCL.downloads/mdt-ocl-Update-201506010741.zip

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top