[mdt-ocl.dev] OCL 2.5 refactorings

Hi

I've just pushed the 'final' major tidy-up refactoring for OCL 6.0.0. N-build, I-build available.

We still have a week and a half to M5, so more changes are possible but undesirable.

If you have a chance to review, please concentrate on non-internal

bad packages (poor name/content)
bad classes/interfaces (poor name/package, questionable operations/fields)

Internal packages/classes should remain open to ongoing improvement.

The only name change that I'm currently planning is ConstructorExp => ShadowExp, but that should really have an Xtext editor regenerate which requires a solution to the Xtext 2.7/2.8 forward incompatibilities.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top