Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] LPG support

Hi

The five (cloned to 6) LPG executables are now in the build plugin.

[The classic support can be adjusted once the build plugin is promoted to non-examples.]

The "Generate LPG *" launches in ewillink/ocl25 use them to produce LPG variants of the four Xtext grammars. They are all LALR(1) and conflict free.

Only trivial changes were needed once the QVTo transformations were debugged.

'::*' rather than '::' '*' for the tail of an import
a couple of keywords migrated from restricted to reserved.

There is only untested action code for the lexers. What does the parser action code need to do to join up nicely to the automated CS2AS functionality? Probably like Xtext, it must install a CS proxy for each reference. Perhaps this proxy can be coupled more directly avoiding the complexities of URI lookup.

    Regards

        Ed Willink