[mdt-ocl.dev] LPG support

Hi

Just tried running LPG. Failed since I now only have win32-x86-x64 machines.

LPG seems to have stabilized; 2.0.23 is 3 years old. 2.0.20 is announced as the latest. We still use 2.0.17.

There is no 64 bit Windows distribution but the 32 bit one works fine. Just need to clone lpg.generator.win32-x86 as lpg.generator.win32-x86-x64 and rename the internal lpg.exe similarly.

This isn't very user friendly and developing, documenting and integrating a custom installation script seems hardly justified.

Waiting for LPG to support 64 bit Windows may take a long time so suggest:

Copy all lpg.exe's into our build plugin, allowing a suitable rename for 64 bit Windows. This will also avoid users having to close all the unwanted LPG fragments that give errors on the 'wrong' platform.

Any better ideas?

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top