[mdt-ocl.dev] Next 'releases'

Hi

An irritating number of minor bugs have shown up while refreshing the documentation. I plan to fix as many of these as possible in an "a" release on 26th June. There are also quite a few minor bugs in the Bugzilla backlog that it would be good to fix for 5.0.1. This will be easier if "master" and "maintenance_R5" branches wait till SR1 to diverge. So please use development branches for new work. Most of my new work will be the UML-aligning of the Pivot model.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top