[mdt-ocl.dev] OCL build micro-versions

Hi

As suggested before I have introduced micro-versions to try to avoid evolving auto-gen mismatches prior to Luna.

org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build is now 3.4.1

org.eclipse.qvtd.build imposes a [3.4.1, 3.4.2) bound.

Unfortunately a mismatch gives nearly 200 Java cannot find errors rather than a single Manifest mismatch error, but at least it's diagnosed.

I expect to bump this maintenance version for possibly breaking changes.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top