Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Private Hudson

Hi

Turns out that invoking an extra target from Buckminster is a bad idea. None of the archiving has been done and ... none of the debug is visible, which is hard when the underlying protections are wrong.

Just adding

/opt/public/common/apache-ant-1.8.1/bin/ant -f publishroot/publisher.ant -Dbuild.archives=${WORKSPACE}

to the post script seems to work (at least for QVTd).

Requiring manual addition of the repos seems a desirable protection against test builds and accidents.

    Ed