Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Private Hudson

On 02/11/2013 10:42, Ed Willink wrote:

Adolfo: Is adding the promotion a 'trivial' move so that promoter.ant
gets invoked from buckminster.cspec?

It's not hard invoking ant tasks from buckminster. The point is that, for example, S-builds are not currently and completely promoted in their own so providing that all cases are not automated, and being the S-build the normal case when we want instant promotion, I think that logging to the servers to kick the promotion is not so bad for all cases.

I guess that trying to improve the scripts to do the complete the S-build promotion could see beneficial.

Regards,
Adolfo.

Back to the top