[mdt-ocl.dev] M2 progress

Hi

I originally built M2 a week early (forgetting we have a two week build period for early Ms). After correcting one rmap path M2 rebuilt identically; really identically - all the features have unchanged versions too; removing the self-modifying build-ids was a good move.

I have rebased and pushed my edw/417663 branch which is in turn rebased on origin/asbh/397429b, so the old origin/asbh/397429b tip can be found below the edw/417663 tip.

Xtend 2.0.0M2 has a problem between X, getX, isX that breaks GenerateOCLCommon leaving me even more unimpressed. While the workaround is trivial I find the extra ambiguities that X creates with respect to parameter names in particular unhelpful, so I have split GenerateOCLCommon.xtend into GenerateOCLCommonXtend.xtend for the routines where xtend is clearly beneficial, and GenerateOCLCommon.java where Xtend is just a pain. Let's try to use Xtend as little as possible.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top