Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Obeo contributiuons (was Re: Gerrit usage)

On 15/08/2013 14:29, Ed Willink wrote:
Hi

On 15/08/2013 13:54, Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:
As a side note, I've also noticed a contribution done by Obeo via a
pending code review:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/15249/
Ah. What do I need to do to get notification?
I've noticed that by creating a Gerrit query for our project (see attachment). Hopefully, the wiki entry[1] I created could help you . I could work on a more elaborated one.

A second alternative could be "watching" the project in Gerrit settings. There you can configure email notifications.

Regards,
Adolfo.
--
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/Dev/Setup#Mylyn_EGit.2FGerrit_integration