Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Kelper SR reviews

Hi Laurent

Thanks for the timely prod.

I saw EMF discussing a move to general enthusiasm and put it on my things to do stack.

I guess it's time to pop it off.

Adolfo: Do you want to move to Gerrit?

    Regards

        Ed

On 12/07/2013 13:53, Laurent Goubet wrote:
Hi Ed, Adolfo,

Since you make code reviews frequently, you might gain from looking into activating gerrit for OCL, you're just one bugzilla away from activating it, and all it will change to your process is the URI of your clones. If gerrit does not suit your needs, you are still free to bypass it and push directly to master, but it does make reviewing easier : no need to know what to pull and review, no need to switch branch, easier to pinpoint the location of your remarks/comment, and you can review directly from the Web UI if you do not wish to switch branch.

You can look at one of the existing changes if you wish to see how it looks like from the UI in question : https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/14129/.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo