Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Kelper SR reviews

On 12/07/2013 13:22, Ed Willink wrote:
Hi Adolfo

Branch edw/410682sr is accumulating a variety of fixes that can go into
Kepler SR1.

They are all restricted to examples and many only affect codegen.

Do you want to review them in detail pursuing extreme maintenance
diliegence,
review them superficially to see how they improve your familiarity with
the code,
I'll have a look to them. To be honest, I need to work some time with code, to get familiarized. Occasional bugs reviewing knowledge volatilize in a week time.

BTW, I think that it should be good using the review flag. However, yesterday I was trying to create a Mylyn query to view tasks which had a pending review and I didn't have luck.

Have you tried this before?. I think I'll raise an enhancement if it's not possible.

or not review them at all now that SR releases may be further
development rather than
maintenance?

If you refer to "6 month release cycle", I decided not to follow the thread since days ago. Too many people giving opinions, and it's not a real matter to me. If any decision is made, please, let me know it.

Regards,
Adolfo.

     Regards

         Ed