[mdt-ocl.dev] Failing hudson build

Well, I've finally managed to finally extract some information about the failing build.

The log about why JUnit launching can't start can be found here:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/buckminster-mdt-ocl-tools-kepler-master/ws/buildroot/buckminster.workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/pde-junit/

I'll update the your wiki contribution [1] about this issue.

The point is that I don't understand why bundle's are not resolved. If buckminster resolution works, there should not be complains about missing bundles.

Looking into this...

[I'm wondering why these tests are failing now >.<]

Cheers,
Adolfo.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/Dev/Releng/Issues_Documentation

Back to the top