[mdt-ocl.dev] OCL Tools RC4

Hi Ed,

The time I wanted to invest today in the Documentation review, only allowed me to check a couple of sections. There is a lot of documentation !!

I've just pushed a branch (asbh/doc) with some fixes. I'll open a bugzilla for a approval request.

Some minor comments/doubts

- Java API points to classic programmers guide. I guess that pointing to Pivot one will be made as soon as the code is promoted.

- I don't understand this classic console related phrase:
M1/M2

The classic Console provides a selection to determine whether the selected metamodel binding is that for objects (M2) or types (M1).

- In the papyrus integration one, I don't understand why you want/need to do the following distinction:

•class invariants to be observed by user models

•metaclass invariants to be observed by class diagrams

When the bugzilla is approved I'll start with OCL Tools RC4 build.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

Back to the top