Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] RC3

Hi Ed,

Eclipse OCL Core (+1) RC3 done.
Integration build with the whole Eclipse Core + Tools also done for the aggregator build.

Concerning documentation, I had in my TO DO list giving a look to the Intent project [1]. After a very, very quick look, it sounds cool although it also seems to require much effort to keep everything in sync (quite challenging for a big project like OCL).

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/intent/

Cheers,
Adolfo.