Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Be sure to update b3 aggregator editor, or may see error about "Feature 'allowLegacySites' not found"

I didn't set that and I'm not aware of how is the way to proceed to
change that. What about asking in to the modeling PMC ?
It's in 'our' file, so I think we just remove it.

I know.... but since I(we) didn't take the decision to which category belong the project, I'd firstly ask if we can freely decide on it.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

Regards

Ed