[mdt-ocl.dev] Dead branches

Hi

I've finally pushed the code generated validation code for expression arguments which I started working on over a year ago; required accurate modeling of generic types. Encouragingly/disappointingly it revealed 0 new bugs in the UML 2.5 XMI.

As a result I've deleted quite a few branches, so delete your local remote tracking branches and fetch from upstream to restore those that remain.

I killed one vintage merged releng branch. bug/349300 can probably go too.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top