Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Quite Week

Hi

Veryu helpful, but...

I can't run bash scripts.

-committer_shell: ./renameMD5.sh: /bin/bash: bad interpreter: Text file busy

do I need more privileges?

At least it told me what to do.

md5sum -b {right-click} > {right-click}.md5

isn't that hard manually.

It looks like you ran out of enthusiasm for the second half.

The "ant -f /shared/modeling/tools/promotion/manage-composite.xml add -Dchild.repository=..." is missing, and just saying to edit the XML in a remote JAR is ducking the issue. How is this done?

    Regards

        Ed