Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] OCL End User SDK feature

Well,

Your comments have given me an idea.

I could create a new composite repository to be used by the release train (for instance update/staging, similar to the release train staging repo) which would be fed by the contributions we want via composite funcies.

I'll experiment around it.

Cheers,
Adolfo.