Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 'archive' branches

Hi Ed,

I'm using a possible buggy Indigo SR1.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

El 16/12/2011 14:08, Ed Willink escribió:
Hi Adolfo

AFAIK there is no problem doing all the branch deletion.removal from within EGIT; the NPEs I get are benign.

I only use command line git for merge.

However, I have a suspicion that M4 EGIT may be broken; it appears that the synchonize reference is the last fetch rather than the last commit, so I have had to use command line git status to get a true view of outstanding files to commit. This prioblem may just be with my early M4 platform for which EGIT does not publish a useful download or repository; maybe I picked a bad nightly.

    Regards

        Ed