Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Bugzillas, Project Plan and New and Noteworthy

Hello Team,

Some updates concerning the Core-Tools build.... I've got some blue builds for separate Core and Tools builds (branch-tests and tools-master jobs). However, there are some comments and pending work:

1. UML-based tests have been temporarily deactivated because I need to download uml2.resources into the workspace, since UML has switched to GIT, I need to fix the maps in the new Core and Tools rmaps.
2. I've also commented out Axels tests cases due to a weird error[1].
3. There are some zips which are not packaged (I've just remembered that the current core-master is not packaking zips neither).
3. I need to review and/or revise the packaging script to ensure we produce the desired artifacts.
4. I need to review and/or revise the publishing scripts to check that they are published in the proper places.

Let's see what I can obtain during the rest of the day.

[1]
INFO:  junit '--launch' 'org.eclipse.ocl.examples.impactanalyzer.tests/ImpactAnalysisTests with TracebackSteps.launch' '--flatXML' '--output' '/opt/users/hudsonbuild/workspace/buckminster-mdt-ocl-tools-3.2-master/MDT-OCL.test.results/org.eclipse.ocl.examples.impactanalyzer.tracebacksteps.tests.xml'
ERROR: The application could not start. Details can be found in the log.
WARN:  Process /opt/public/common/sun-jdk1.6.0_21_x64/bin/java (Nov 8, 2011 8:19:47 AM) terminated with exit status 13.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Export has failed because no test session is available. (Maybe the argument -maxTimeAwaitJunitReport will help)

Regards,
Adolfo.