Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 'archive' branches

I was trying to say that after I deleted the archive/348504 branch on the server, the branch was also gone for my local repository and hence I couldn't easily tell where the respective commits and the merge point were.

Between the lines I was trying to say that I still find this branch deletion more of an obstacle than a help. I'll try to be more explicit the next time ;-)

-- Axel