Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 'archive' branches

Hi

I've eliminated all the (my) archive branches and pruned my obsolete bug branches.

It looks as if there are a couple that Axel could prune and a few more that Adolfo could prune.

In EGIT, just delete all remote tracking archive/bug branches and then fetch from upstream to get a cleaned up display.

I'm finding that neither rebase nor merge works very satisfactorily when there is a conflict, and I find the pop-up dialog and OURS/THEIRS bracketing unfathomable when both are MINE, particularly when changes seem to be whitespace related. I find a manual cherry pick iteration a much better way to rewrite an out-of-date branch onto local master. Once complete the out-of-date branch can be reset hard to local master, which can then be reset hard back to upstream master.

    Regards

        Ed