Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] bug and archive branches

Just to be clear: I don't mind getting the bug/* branches when fetching. I regard them useful information when it comes to understanding the topology of bug fixes and the creation of attachments for bugs. I find the duplication that happens due to renaming them to "archive/*" somewhat annoying. If the only reason for the rename is telling whether a bug branch is still open, couldn't we instead refer to Bugzilla and the merge topology in git to get the same information?

-- Axel